Pupil Premium 2018 - 2019
For 2018 / 2019 we received £132,000
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018 - 2019
This document has been reviewed for the academic year 2018 - 2019.
The document above includes the following essential information that the Department for Education requires us to publish:
- Pupil premium grant allocation amount.
- A summary of the main barriers to educational achievement faced by eligible pupils at the school.
- How we will spend the pupil premium to overcome those barriers and the reasons for that approach.
- How you’ll measure the effect of the pupil premium.
- The date of the next review of the school’s pupil premium strategy. (Reviewed in February / March 2019 so the next review will be at the end of July 2019).